Michael E. Eisenberg
Call us to discuss your legal options. P 267-722-8383

Have You Been Injured? I Will Fight For Fair Compensation.

After an accident, it can be difficult to hear an insurance company minimize or trivialize your injuries. You may face complex issues of subrogation, potential Medicare liens, compensation for lost wages and repair to damaged vehicles.

If you or someone you know is injured in an automobile accident, a slip-and-fall or an assault, you need an attorney who will listen and who is not afraid to go to court for fair compensation and fair treatment. Being hurt is not fun and is not something a person should have to handle alone. Care, compassion and courage are needed in your attorney as well as a realistic approach to just compensation.

Remember, under Pennsylvania law, a plaintiff, the person who has a claim, has the right to file a lawsuit for two years from the day the accident or injury occurred. After that, the claim is generally barred. It is best to speak to an attorney as soon as you can after the accident or have a representative do so.

Automobile Accidents

Car accidents can be minor or they can be catastrophic. Having limited tort insurance can make obtaining compensation for an injury difficult or impossible.

Even having full tort insurance, what most people call full coverage, still does not mean that the insurance company will pay what it should for the injury and economic loss. A realistic and courageous approach to car accident claims is necessary for success.

Uninsured/Underinsured Issues

Too often, the person who causes an accident does not have adequate insurance to compensate those who are injured. Having underinsured and/or uninsured motorist coverage offers you protection if you are in an accident with someone who has too little insurance.

Your personal injury attorney should look at your insurance as well as the insurance of the negligent person. Your own insurance company may have to compensate you for the injuries suffered as well as lost wages; however, you must have uninsured/under insured coverage.

Check your insurance policy and if it does not provide for this benefit, consider adding it as it may be the only compensation you will receive if you are involved in an accident with a driver who does not have adequate insurance or any insurance at all.

Slips And Falls

Injuries from slips and falls are difficult to litigate because issues arise as to who is responsible for the condition of the ground, pavement, road, sidewalk or interior of a business. There are many defenses to a slip-and-fall injury and having knowledgeable counsel is important from the beginning of your claim.

It is also important to photograph and document the area of the fall and its cause. The exact location of the accident as well as witness statements are often important. Contacting counsel right away will help protect your right to compensation.

Plaintiff And Defense

Whether you are pursuing an accident claim or defending against one, it is important to employ an experienced attorney who can determine strengths, weaknesses and issues that require investigation.

Having litigated both plaintiff and defense sides of cases, Michael Eisenberg has decades of experience in personal injury litigation. Knowing your attorney and having your attorney know your case from the beginning are key factors in how your case will proceed and could mean the difference between a proper result and a poor result.

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Michael E. Eisenberg Attorney At Law

2935 Byberry Road Suite 107
Hatboro, PA 19040

Toll Free: 800-851-2534
Phone: 267-728-4535
Phone: 267-722-8383
Fax: 267-722-8374
Hatboro Law Office Map

1581 Main St.,
Suite 200
Warrington, PA 18976

Toll Free: 800-851-2534
Phone: 267-728-4535
Map & Directions