Locating Hidden Assets During A Divorce
In a high-asset divorce, accurate property valuation is essential for securing a fair settlement. This requires that both parties are honest and upfront about what they own. Unfortunately, some people go to great lengths to hide assets, hoping to walk away with more than they might be entitled to.
I am lawyer Michael E. Eisenberg, and I have many years of experience locating hidden assets on behalf of people who suspect their spouse is being dishonest.
Pursuing An Aggressive Discovery Process
Pennsylvania law allows an intensive discovery process to be conducted on those who are suspected of hiding assets during divorce. As your attorney, I can:
- Obtain your spouse’s bank records
- Work with experts, including CPAs and business valuation specialists to determine the value of your spouse’s assets
- Review your spouse’s tax records
- Analyze your spouse’s business operations to determine if transactions were reported honestly and accurately
- File an emergency petition to freeze assets so your spouse cannot get rid of them before we complete the discovery process
If you believe your spouse is hiding assets from you, it is important to act quickly. The sooner you call me, the sooner I can file an emergency petition to freeze his or her assets so none of them disappear for good.
The Sooner You Call The Sooner I Can Help
Dealing with the possibility of hidden assets is a time-sensitive matter. Call me today at 267-728-4535 or toll free at 800-851-2534 to arrange a free 30-minute consultation. You may also contact me online.