Helping You Overcome Life’s


  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Motor Vehicle Accidents

Have You Been In A Car Accident? I Can Help.

Experiencing a motor vehicle accident is difficult enough without also struggling with an insurance company that will not compensate you for your damages. In addition to healing from your injury, you are spending countless hours talking on the phone to your insurance agent, filling out complicated paperwork and fighting to obtain enough coverage to pay your medical bills. This experience has been overwhelming and stressful, and you do not know where to turn.

This is where I can help you. I am attorney Michael E. Eisenberg. I have decades of experience helping my clients obtain the compensation they deserve after an accident. My law firm has successfully represented clients throughout Pennsylvania in cases involving automobiles, motorcycles, trucks and other motor vehicles. No matter your circumstances, I will strive to favorably resolve your case.

Counsel For Plaintiffs And Defendants

During my career, I have represented both plaintiffs and defendants in auto accidents. This has given me valuable insight into how opposing counsel thinks. No matter which side you are on, I can provide knowledgeable and strategic counsel.

Compassion, Guidance, Peace Of Mind

I understand how emotionally difficult an accident can be. In all my cases, I provide compassion, care and an understanding ear. You can speak to me not only about your legal case, but also about the impact that being injured has had on your life. From there, I will competently guide you through the proceedings. You will not have to cope with the worry and confusion of the legal process; I will handle these complex details, giving you the peace of mind to focus on day-to-day life.

Talk To A Lawyer About Your Accident

You deserve peace of mind and compensation following your motor vehicle accident. I serve clients in Montgomery County, in Bucks County and throughout the Philadelphia area. For a free consultation, call 267-728-4535 or send me an email.